Work for Inspire!
Inspire! is a growing charity which supports the aspirations and achievements of young people. We offer a range of benefits to our staff, including:
Inspiring Work-Life Balance!
- A flexible working policy
- 28 days annual leave
- Up to 5 volunteering days
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- 5% employer contribution is made to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loan scheme
- Access to hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts through Perkbox
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Sessional Programme Teachers/Tutors - Inspired Directions School
The Inspired Directions School (IDS) offers alternative provision for learners whose needs cannot be met within mainstream education.
We are putting together a flexible bank of teachers/tutors to provide support and cover for curriculum delivery across all areas during busy periods. Candidates will have experience of working in an EBD setting or with students who have special educational needs and associated challenging behaviours. The roles will broadly involve:
- Supporting or leading classroom delivery of the school curriculum
- Providing 1-to-1 pastoral and mentoring support to disengaged young people
- Liaising with student parents and carers
- Maintaining student discipline in accordance with the School’s procedures
- Accompanying, monitoring and visiting young people during off-site placements
If there’s nothing here right now but you’re interested in working with young people, why not volunteer for us?