Work for Inspire!
Inspire! is a growing charity which supports the aspirations and achievements of young people. We offer a range of benefits to our staff, including:
Inspiring Work-Life Balance!
- A flexible working policy
- 28 days annual leave
- Up to 5 volunteering days
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- 5% employer contribution is made to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loan scheme
- Access to hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts through Perkbox
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Front of House Administrator
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and highly organised Front of House Administrator to help manage the day-to-day running of our busy office and school reception.
As Front of House Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for visitors to the school, parents, staff and students, representing our organisation in a professional and friendly manner.
As part of the wider office team, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the organisation. You’ll be responsible for a range of administrative duties, including answering telephone calls and managing the organisation’s email inbox, as well as setting up meetings and liaising with suppliers.
Working closely with your colleagues, you will also oversee the coordination of our office space and ensure the safety and security of our building.
Subject Teacher - Inspired Directions School
We are seeking a motivated and resourceful teacher to join our alternative provision school as a subject teacher.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and with a teaching qualification in Maths, English or Science, you will have experience of working in an EBD setting, or with students who have special educational needs.
- You are highly organised, with a track record of planning and delivering a curriculum successfully, and you enjoy a varied role.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to build positive relationships with young people and colleagues alike, and you’re confident teaching young people with challenging behaviours.
- Above all, you’re passionate about supporting young people to develop and take an innovative and flexible approach to your work.
Sessional Programme Teachers/Tutors - Inspired Directions School
The Inspired Directions School (IDS) offers alternative provision for learners whose needs cannot be met within mainstream education.
We are putting together a flexible bank of teachers/tutors to provide support and cover for curriculum delivery across all areas during busy periods. Candidates will have experience of working in an EBD setting or with students who have special educational needs and associated challenging behaviours. The roles will broadly involve:
- Supporting or leading classroom delivery of school curriculum
- Providing 1-to-1 pastoral and mentoring support to disengaged young people
- Liaising with student parents and carers
- Maintaining student discipline in accordance with the School’s procedures
- Accompanying, monitoring and visiting young people during off-site placements
Programme Delivery Officer (bank staff)
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic flexible staff to support us in delivering programmes to meet the needs of our primary and secondary teams.
We are putting together a flexible bank of staff to help us meet the demands of delivery across busy periods. We want motivated, organised and resourceful individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can support us in maintaining the high quality design and delivery of work related activities and services to meet the needs of local young people.
This will broadly involve:
- Delivering work-related learning, enterprise, careers and mentoring programmes for groups of young people to achieve agreed outcomes, including leading workshops and workplace visits.
- Supporting and training a diverse range of business volunteers to work with young people.
- Reviewing and creating programme materials and resources.
If there’s nothing here right now but you’re interested in working with young people, why not volunteer for us?