Vacancy – Programme Delivery Officer (bank staff)
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that works with businesses and volunteers to develop and deliver programmes that help young people learn about and develop their motivation and skills for the world of work.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic flexible staff to support us in delivering programmes to meet the needs of our primary and secondary teams.
We are putting together a flexible bank of staff to help us meet the demands of delivery across busy periods. We want motivated, organised and resourceful individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can support us in maintaining the high quality design and delivery of work related activities and services to meet the needs of local young people.
This will broadly involve:
- Delivering work-related learning, enterprise, careers and mentoring programmes for groups of young people to achieve agreed outcomes, including leading workshops and workplace visits.
- Supporting and training a diverse range of business volunteers to work with young people.
- Reviewing and creating programme materials and resources.
Hourly rates: £15 per hour
Workshops range from 2 – 8 hours.
Further details of the opportunity are contained in the Programme Delivery Officer – Flexible – Job description document.
If you are interested in being part of our flexible delivery staffing, please send us:
- Your CV
- A covering letter with preferred working dates/time if applicable, specifying preference for work across primary or secondary school age groups.
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Please send all three documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Download job description Download equal opportunities form