We are looking for a Programme Manager to join our Work Related Learning Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an organised, enthusiastic and confident individual to join us. The role has responsibility for managing service delivery with engaging work-related learning content for secondary school pupils.
This is an integral role within our team with a focus on delivering our ESF/GLA Careers Clusters programme, as well as our work-related learning programmes. All delivery is aimed towards enabling children and young people to learn about the world of work and the opportunities available to them. You will work closely with schools, employers and business volunteers to deliver fun, engaging and labour market-relevant careers-related activities and workshops to partner schools across London boroughs. You will have the chance to be creative through planning, delivering and evaluating the programme to ensure that services are current and meet the needs of relevant stakeholders.
As a Work Related Learning Team member, the Programme Manager may also manage and support the delivery of wider services across other teams within the charity where required.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing development, delivery and coordination of programmes including the creation and delivery of bespoke programmes commissioned by corporate partners.
- Managing programmes working with young people with additional needs.
- Evaluating and refreshing service delivery including the development of new programmes.
- Working alongside other members of the Delivery Team to ensure effective recruitment, training and retention of volunteers across all programmes delivered by the charity.
- Development and delivery of training to those participating in the delivery of programmes.
Please see job description for more details.Job Description
In order to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Inspire and 15billionebp are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This position is available immediately. We aim to appoint as soon as we meet the right person and will review applications as we receive them.
Interviews will include a skills-based test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.