In 2019, Inspire launched our new Supporters Network and we would love for you to join!
Our new Supporters Network is a chance for us to bring together our Supporters, to thank them and to demonstrate the impact all of the Support we receive has on the young people in Hackney and the surrounding boroughs.
We have so many wonderful Supporters of our work-related programmes at Inspire, but we need your continued support to ensure we can continue to inform, inspire and prepare the young people we work with, to get them fully ready for the world of work and support our vision of all local young people having a fair chance to succeed and our mission to create opportunities for all young people in Hackney and beyond, to find their talents and thrive.
How can you support?
While we appreciate and welcome all donations from prospective Supporters, we do also have suggested annual Supporter amounts based on the size of your organisation:
What benefits do you get as a Supporter?
As a Supporter of Inspire, you would have access to:
- Inspire! Supporter networking events throughout the year
- Volunteering and CPD opportunities for your staff through our programmes, also giving you early access to potential talent pipelines
- Places in sought-after events such as the Vitality Big Half marathon on behalf of Inspire
You will also:
- Receive a monthly newsletter highlighting the impact your support is having across all of our programmes
- Be showcased on the Supporter’s section of Inspire’s website
- Receive email signature and website badges for your organisation to use to promote you are supporting Inspire
Existing Supporters of Inspire!
We are delighted to already be supported by the following Founding Supporters of Inspire:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can begin supporting today. Any organisation that joins as a Supporter before December 31st 2019 will become a Founding Supporter of Inspire and will be promoted as such in all communications regarding Inspire’s new Support Network.