Get involved with Inspire!
We work with businesses, organisations and individuals across London to make a positive impact on local schools and young people’s lives. Employers and their employees play a key role in driving social mobility and opening up opportunities for young people.
In return, we help businesses develop corporate social responsibility (CSR) by providing corporate volunteering opportunities and supporting employees’ professional development.
You can support local young people by:
- Offering a work experience placement
- Hosting a workplace visit
- Volunteering on our programmes
- Fundraising or providing in-kind support
- Join our brand new supporters network
We’re always looking for new partnerships and have developed new ways to engage during the pandemic remotely, via our virtual programmes, please contact us if you’d like to offer support in any other way.